DON JOSE DINING ROOM RE-OPENS TUESDAY, MAY 26!
We are re-opening our dining room on Tuesday 5/26.
Our current hours are 7 days a week 10-9.
DINE IN BY RESERVATION ONLY 10:30 AM – 8:30 PM
TAKE OUT 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
FULL MENU AVAILABLE
CALL 602-955-7870 FOR RESERVATIONS
And we still have our Full Menu as well! Just click the link to download our Regular Menu!
We are excited to announce the re-opening of our dining room on Tuesday, May 26th!
What to expect at our re-opening…
• SOCIAL DISTANCING: We will be seating parties 6 feet away from other parties. We will eliminate our “seat yourself” policy. If we are on a wait, we will ask you to wait at your car and we will call your cellphone when your table is ready.
• RESERVATIONS ONLY: Due to the decrease in seats available we are operating on a reservation only dining system. A limited number of seats will be available for walk ups.
• SMALL PARTIES: We are limiting parties to 8 or less. Any parties of more than 8 will be seated at different tables (we will do our best to have the tables next to each other). There are a limited number of tables available for parties more than 4.
• SANITIZING & DISINFECTING SURFACES: We will clean and disinfect all areas used for dining after each guests’ departure. This includes but not limited to tables, chairs & booths. Restrooms will be cleaned frequently.
• GUESTS HAND SANITIZING: We will provide hand sanitizer to all guests upon entering the restaurant, during their meals and at departure.
• SANITIZING MENUS: We will sanitize every menu after each guests’ usage. Disposable menus available upon request. Our menu may also be viewed on your phone thru our website: donjosemexicanfood.com
• STAFF HANDWASHING PROTOCOLS: All staff will wash their hands upon entering the restaurant and continue to wash their hands throughout their shift. They will always wash or sanitize their hands between all interactions with guests and prior to the running of all food.
• STAFF WELLNESS CHECKS: All staff will be screened prior to the start of their shift. Any employee who has symptoms of possible illness will be sent home immediately and must pass a strict wellness check before returning.
• STAFF MASKS & GLOVES: All our kitchen staff will wear masks and gloves at all times. All our front of house staff will wear masks.
Don Jose offers freshly cooked Mexican food and fast, friendly customer service. We take pride in preparing our meals from the freshest ingredients with authentic recipes. We also provide an outstanding catering service!
At Don Jose’ Mexican Food, we are a Cash-Only establishment. No credit cards, debit cards, or checks, please. We do this to keep our costs – and our prices – low! We have an ATM in our lobby for your convenience.